Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Phew!

The world is whirling around me, and i'm feeling quite overwhelmed with new students and my new class piling on me all at once. So far, five students have been assigned to me, and add that the students i have in flight sim lab. I have three sections of lab at an average of seven students each. So i'm getting to know lots of new people at once, but fortunately i am familiar with two flight students. I also have big shoes to fill because they are being handed over to me from some quite experienced instructors.

Now i have to go to meet Susan Wilson at the ROC so i can help her prep for David's surprise birthday party.

my new email, in addition to skybound7@gmail.com is

JonTack@letu.edu

and my office number is 903-233-4288

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home