Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Arg..shouldn't have done that

But i had something to prove. And I'm glad i did, but now i'm limping. This morning i got up at 6:30 to take my dad to the bus station. Now I'm abandoned from family for Christmas. What did i do first? I ran. I started out at 8 with the intention to just run without a thought on my mind except where I was to go next. Perhaps my only motive for running as far as I did was to prove to myself that if #1 did allow me to join her on a run that I could keep up with her. And I wanted to experience how it feels to run half as long as Angela did. That run was 6.9 miles in 1:12, or 5.75 mph. So, I should be able to keep up with you guys. But not until I recover...my right knee is terribly sore. I believe this is another sign that i'm physiologically crafted to ride and not run as an endurance exercise.
In other news, U of I at Champaign has an aviation department. Hm. I'm praying for a path to lead me to instruct there. Champaign is a much easier drive than Peru (no i'm not leaving the pipeline), and they offer another degree i may be interested in.
Get to spend the evening with my high school friend Jesse in a bit.
Tomorrow...Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home