Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Rearranged

Overheard: surrounding oneself with a balanced environment promotes balance of the mind.

Resolution: rearrange room furniture in accord with ideal of 'balance'

Conclusion: room is now strikingly elegant and efficient. Glad for the change. Still waiting for balance of mind. Hope to find it in the morning.

----

If you want to successful, it's just this simple:
Know what you're doing.
Love what you're doing.
And believe in what you're doing.
--Will Rogers

Each day that passes, i yearn to take my place in an airplane again, of instructing the art of flying, and of facing the challenges that engage my mind.
I love when my mind is captivated. God does it in such a profound way in some prayers. At other times, flying is what captivates me, and that multiplies when a girl I love is in my thoughts at the same time. Or better yet, in the plane with me.

God, take me back there soon. Please.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home