Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Friday, February 17, 2006

From home-at least today

Well, the day on which i re-embark on my great drama/adventure is imminent. You can be sure that, come June, i will be complaining about the heat, but i ought not be complaining about where I am or what I'm doing. Clearly, my life is a puzzle, and Texas is where all the pieces are fitting together at this time.
Mr. Bitikofer wrote me yesterday, while i was cutting drywall at Jonathan's house, with the news that the paperwork authorizing my entry is complete.
So the time ahead is one like taking last glances at a dream before it melts away into brilliant reality. I know today is one i cannot come back to.
But who can fear the next step, if it is surely in the direction of my heavenly Home?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home