Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Back with the flow


Vagueness is never interesting, I know. I've reached my time to click out of that mode and write meaningfully. Thanks, Bungee, for confirming Ohio State's win. I actually didn't watch the game because I got to rake leaves all afternooon. Money is better than watching a game, of course, so I've no regrets for not seeing the game.
My agenda for the future: spending my days trying to do what's right. That's about the only insight i have to share tonight.

Picture 1: A favorite group pic from Alaska in September
Pic 2: floating in the sunset-painted Dead Sea in March.


1 Comments:

Blogger Elmo said...

I question the date of the group pic. I left 18-Aug, and Brian left just days after, I believe.
And where is it? I am curious!!
I must get sleep now, but rest assured I WANT to talk to you!
God bless you in your dealings,
Randy

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home