Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Friday, November 18, 2005

Friday notes part 2

For my own benefit, i need to record the following (vague) notes:
I must rebuke myself for some point i made in the last post. I overlooked the gift of the moment, the beauty of situation and the sparks of inspiration belonging to just this moment that God allows to occur in the mind. I was reminded in a fresh way how our personal time with Him translates to touch and edify a special time and person. I was reminded that God is faithful to answer my prayer to have the tongue of the learned and to speak a word in season to him that is weary.
I got the chance, and I think i did.
Lest i forget in the trials of the days what was discussed this evening, let this be as a refresher.
In the wake of a strong emotional change, one must refrain from trying to fix it and pray for that person. "The Lord is the strength of my life" "I looked upon Him and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my mouth will I praise him." "The Lord is near to those with a broken heart, and saves those who are of a contrite spirit." Be Thou near, Lord
We made our purpose clear to each other. No rushing, no expectations, no selfishness among us. Intentionally seeking God's will and way. Communication is the key. Let's keep getting to know who and how each other really is.
Cling to this truth, that if God's will and way be made our will and way, and we won't be wrong when we realize the outcome of what happened last Wednesday night.
That God will give you the right one, i pray.

Readers, I'm sorry to have to be vague for this third time, so forgive me. Such writing will be for only a season, i promise.

GO BUCKEYES!

1 Comments:

Blogger Ben Jumper said...

Hooray for the Buckeyes.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home