Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Life quiz

Carrie Harrell had the brilliant idea of posting one of those silly e-quizzes we all got when back in high school. i thought it was so brilliant that i decided to steal this from her and fill it out myself. enjoy!


1. Full name: Jonathan Michael Tack
2. Nick Names: Chirp, Jon, Jonny Boy, Mister Tack, Tack, Tackman, Buddy, Darling, Dear
3. Birthday: December 2, 1982
4. Place of birth: Springfield, Ohio (Go Buckeyes!)

__Your...?__

13. Hair Length: Short. Does anyone notice we just skipped 7 questions?
14. Eye color: Green
15. Best Feature: Hm. That's between my hands (music-makers) and legs (pedal-pushers) and eyes
16. Height: 5' 5”-ish
17. Braces? Yes, and yes
18. Glasses? yes
19. Piercing: none.
20. Tattoos: No
21. Rightly or Lefty: Rightly? Righty.


___Your 'Firsts'___

22. First best friend: Erica Clausen.
23. Award: teacher's awards, diligence awards, scholarship, Who's Who, American English Society
24. First Sport You Joined: Baseballl.
26. First Real Vacation:California when i was about 4. don't remember it
27. First Concert: Gospel Bill, late eighties
28. First true Love: first person i admit to have loved? proud of it, but i shouldn't answer


___ Favorites___

29. Movie: Remember The Titans, Rigoletto,
30. TV Show: Everybody Loves Raymond, Who's Line, Star Trek Voyager, Star Trek TNG, Stargate, Modern Marvels
31. Color: Sky blue
32. Rocker: ?
33. Band: Jars of Clay, Rascal Flatts
34. Song: "For the Glory of Your Name" by Michelle Tumes.
35. Friend: Jesus, Brandon, Jesse, Michael, Angela, Brian.
36. Candy: Reese's PB cups
37. Sport to Play: Cycling
38. Restaurant: Red Lobster
39. Favorite brand to wear: ?I'm not picky, but I like Nautica, Aeropostale and Nike
40. Store: Sporting goods and Best Buy.
41. Favorite subject: Aviation, music,
42. Animal: Penguin.
42b. (I'm making this one up, because I'm assuming this is what someone probably meant when they said, "Animal.") ---
Pet: Cat: adorable, quiet and clean .
43. Book: The Bible and those written by C.S. Lewis (Perelandra, The Great Divorce, etc.
44. Magazine: Bicycling and AOPA Pilot
45. Shoes: My Adidas running shoes i bought in Alaska


___ Right Now___

46. Feeling Right Now?: excitement to talk to somebody, and fatigue from the little sleep preceding today's flying.
47. Single or Taken?: Single with hope not to be someday.Skipping 48.
48. Have a crush:
49. Eating: Nothing. feeling satisfied after mom's delicious dinner
51. Typing: THESE WORDS.
52. Online: DUH!
53. Listening To: The droning hum of my computer, and the clickety-click sound made as I type on the keyboard (coped from Carrie).
54. Thinking About: Calling someone, printing flyers and biz cards, sleep, tomorrow, my next blog entry. yes, i can think of many different things simultaneously. .
55. Wanting To: meet someone special
56. Watching: The mysterious letters turn up on my computer screen merely with the touch of a few buttons. Isn’t this fascinating to anyone else? (copied from Carrie)
57. Wearing: my Old Navy Board Shorts that i use for pajamas, and my collared shirt i wore all day.


__________Future__________

58. Want Kids?: Yes siree.
59. Want to be Married? Do I ever! :ahem: Um, if it should be the Lord’s will, yes, very much.
60. Careers in Mind: The best husband my wife could dream of, corporate pilot
61. Where do you want to live? Bloomington, Illinois or somewhere close, or Virginia if i can take with me someone special.
62. Car: Toyota Celica


__Which is Preferred On The Opposite Sex?___

63. Hair color: indifferent
64. Hair length: to neck at least
65. Eye color: green
66. Measurements: well-formed
67. Cute or Sexy: Innocent and cute.
68. Lips or Eyes: eyes
69. Hugs or Kisses: Both.
70. Short or Tall:
71. Easygoing or serious: A combination.
72. Romantic or Spontaneous: Spontaneous.
74. Sensitive or Loud: Speaking when necessary and with purpose and with a sensitive heart.
75. Hook-up or Relationship:
76. Sweet or Caring: What? Both, of course.
77. Trouble Maker or Hesitant One: Hesitant to stir up trouble, unless it’s for the sake of God’s name.


___Have you ever____

78. Kissed a Stranger: Uh, no.
79. Had Alcohol: Can’t lie. Yes. But not much. Specifically, white/red wine and a sip of beer
80. Smoked: :gags: No. never touched a lit cigarette
81. Ran Away From Home: no.
82. Broken a bone: big toe.
83. Got an X-ray: for big toe, mouth and back after the airplane accident.
85. Broken Someone’s Heart: I hear i have. my sister told me of whom. it was flattering. 84's gone too.
86. Broken Up With Someone: she broke up with me. in 9th grade. yeah, they're all after me!
87. Cried When Someone Died: yes
88. Cried At School: Yes. And in an airplane. And in the bathroom at the airport. And in Dwayne's truck. And while washing dishes. i cry in wierd places.


___Do You Believe In___

89. God: I can’t help it.
90. Miracles: Life is a miracle. Many have saved my life.
91. Love At First sight: no.
92. Ghosts:
93. Aliens: "Earth is God's footstool."
94. Soul Mates: And Kindred Spirits.
95. Heaven: Yes.
96. Hell: Yes.
97. Angels: I’ve found one on earth.
98. Kissing on The First Date: No.
99. Horoscopes: No.

___Answer Truthfully___ O... kay...

100. Is There Someone You Want But You Know You Can't have? God will bring me not necessarily who I want for me but who He wants for me. All good things are given me from Above.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elmo said...

Incidentally, you didn't skip seven questions... you skipped eight.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home