Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

giving thanks

Sarah Medin gave our sunday school lesson for the week, and she challenged us to make thank-you cards to people who deserve our gratitude. She provided cards and envelopes so we can't make an excuse to not do it.
i took two cards and envelopes and thought that the first recipient should be the Wilsons. So i thought about writing it on Monday, then on Tuesday, and finally today comes around and I took the envelope and card with me to my orthodontist appointment and to the airport. Remarkably, my heart was leaning towards using that card to write a thank-you note to the people i came across today who did something especially meaningful to me. But i kept my preserved it still for the Wilsons despite impulses to write to Dr. Scott and his nurses for their kindness and service, Mary for her patience and endurance and peacemaking at the airport, Weldon Burnett for his tolerance of my changing stage check times and all else.
I found i have a lot of people to say Thank You to. And it's mostly for their grace and mercy; for, if i got what i really deserved, i would not be in good shape right now.
for all you who i didn't name here: Thank You!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home