Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Going home to where the heart is


I made my plans for the upcoming break from school today. Randy found me a steal on airfare to Alaska--$380 round trip O'Hare-Anchorage. so i bought my ticket to depart July 30 and return August 9. i will still get to spend well over a week at home before and after my stay in Alaska. I'm so glad that i get to go again; i was praying for an objective confirmation to my hope to go. It's just heresay for now, but i talked to my friend Angela who's going to be a missionary in the village of Aniak, Alaska, and she told me she needs to make a couple trips to the village this summer--while i'm there! so my next desire is to go with her on one of those trips. Aniak is WAY away from Palmer/Anchorage-about 250 milesWest- and it would be one wonderful flight.
It's been a year, but my heart never left. I'm just sad already because i'll be there so short a time that i'll be thinking about leaving as soon as i arrive! God will direct my steps as i'm there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home