Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Friday, August 25, 2006

maybe i'll be back at this again

Hi everyone-
or should i say Hi my one and only Elmo b/c you're prob the only one reading this or noticed that i stopped writing. oh well. so what should i write about? these days have been nice and uneventful. i've had about zero stress this week. that's why it's been nice. i get to sleep in til 6:45 every day, go swim and work out for 45 mins, and get in to my office around 9:15 where i do stuff other than getting ready for my students (shame onme). some days i have a meeting on campus.
i've been practicing the piano extra because i'm trying to learn a piece that is very important to me: Beethoven's 5th on the piano. it's going quite well. in fact, i'll cut my writing shorter so i can go practice it before dinner.
money's kinda tight. i'm making a small salary right now, but the most recent paycheck was sent to the wrong account, so i'm keeping a close eye on the little money i do have in my checking.
I really don't have anything profound to say right now. sorry to be so shallow on my re-debut. hopefully i'll make a small habit of this and say something more substantial in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home