Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Thursday, August 09, 2007

missing Charisma and so much more!

With the Dawn of a new chapter in my life quickly approaching, part of me shies away and clutches to the past - oh how sweet were the times with Charisma! how i wish i could have those days back so i could enjoy again - no, enjoy with deeper passion, greater zest, greater appreciation! The quality what I have i don't realize until it's over. But at least i realize it now, and the next time i have with Charisma i want to go with settled joy that my hours with her are quite possibly the best of my life. How amazingly fantastic are my times with her as i remember them!
i recall the day i came back to Tyler and met Charisma after my very long day of flying and dealing with potentially flight-jeopardizing mechanical issues. i was late in returning to her that Sunday afternoon, but the rest of that evening, i felt all over a sold-out, enthusiastic joy just to be with her. Every memory i have of our being together i now feel the same way about. (Golly, i took so much for granted when i was with her; so distracted! but we have been learning so much in those times too - all time together is not for pure enjoyment; it is our growing time too, which is hard in passing through but in the end is so sweet) My sentiment is that this is the kind of good life i want to hold onto for however long my life goes on. This relationship with Charisma is that good life.
She is a precious gift from God that He has been giving to me daily since April 30.

So, if you haven't noticed, I'm crazy about Charisma, and I'm hoping that God will continue making her a daily gift to me for a long long time to come.









1 Comments:

Blogger The Tack Family said...

:) *tear
you are a gift to me, too.
missing you tons!

Charisma

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home