Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Week summary

I've been spinning blogs in my mind for days this week but never actually got around to writing them! So now at 1 in the morning on Friday, i'll make a brief review of what's happened this week:
Endured my first five solid days in a row to not see Charisma. I'm missing her, but this time has made us both the wiser. Plus we've both been able to get more sleep on weekends - that's a plus manifested through our good letters this week. I miss her and find myself yearning for her more. This relationship has been a little intimidating due to the fact of getting to see her (almost) every week, as my past relationships have been short-term and long-distance. Charisma has brought profound and peaceable changes in my life. I dont' want to be without her.
Leanne, an instrument student this semester, is a machine who just won't back down. She works harder than any student i know, and she's driven to the max. we've flown 6 hours this week , and 3.5 of that is in actual clouds. next week should be her stage 2 check, followed by cross-country planning to culminating in a trip to San Antonio next Saturday.
My personal flight time is about to become more noteworthy. I have 1,198.3 hours presently, which means i'm 1.7 from having Part 135 minimums. It's nice knowing i have a strong resume and expereince background to get into alot of jobs i want. Thank God that i do already have the job i want (Virginia!)
I said a prayer today that i wanted to write about. I prayed that God would bless me--emotionally. Bold prayer, i know. But i felt a need to pray it today because, honestly, my feelings and emotions have been just crazy. I don't anticipate change very well; i have to force myself to embrace it. I go through change with zeal and passion, but to anticipate change makes my body tired, head hurt, legs tingle, and brain freeze. I hate what my subconscious is putting me through. So today this prayer came to mind - "Lord bless me emotionally today." And miraculously, He did. In a short time, my worrisome thoughts and throbbing in my head disappeared, and i felt happy again. Isn't it nice knowing and witnessing how God participates in our life?
About Charisma - until God shows us that we belong somewhere or with someone else, i want to be here. For now, you and here is where i belong. Head above heart and God above it all.

okay time to sleep,
Radar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home