Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Thursday, September 14, 2006

hm

for those who are about to give up on me, i'll post another entry here tonight. those familiar with my blogging history of a year ago might think i would have died because my writing is so consistent. right, some days i wonder when i'll ever stop writing, and on other days i wonder if i will ever write another coherent statement ever again. i have several moods, and whether i write or not and what i write is a sure indication of which one i'm in.
i'm drinking italian soda right now; a new friend suggested it to me and i had an opportunity to get some tonight. it's my first time. i like it. anyone else ever not have italian soda?
today Texas brought out its best in the weather. 60 in the morning, 85 during the day. 85 feels cool, let me tell ya! after two months of living in an oven, even 93 feels cool now. however God has been merciful in that the air has been so dry. dry air means little of the humidity that attaches invisible insulation to one's body.
well i gotta go prepare for tomorrow. i may have the privilege of witnessing to a guy tomorrow. so i'm searching the Word for what God will have me to say. i have already been through one lesson, and that is to tell the Good News just like it is: you have sinned, God loves you, and he loves you too much to force you to earn your own salvation so He sent the only One who could, but it has to be by your choice to accept His salvation, and then you receive the anointing of the priestly order. pray if you think of me- no matter when you think of me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben Jumper said...

Chirp, I miss you man. What's going on with you these days? How's life?

11:27 PM  
Blogger Elmo said...

Howdy!
Hmmm... well, I prayed for your witnessing efforts just now. A student, perhaps?
Keep in touch- I have to go to bed. I am staying with Sam and Danae for now, but Calvin and I MIGHT have found an apartment today. We have high hopes.
Talk later,
Randy

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home