Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Four months of joy


Today marks the completion of four whole months of my and Charisma's dating relationship! We have come through and accomplished so much the last month, and i am even more proud of her and surer of her than ever! God has been so good to me to bring me someone who's all i hoped for and will ever hope for. She's still the best thing to happen to me! This time with her by my side has been irreplaceable. I hope that the days i spend away from her will get added to the end of our lives to make up for lost time. I never tire of her, and i can't get enough of her! If you ask me, this is how romance should be, even if it must span a distance of 3,000 miles.
Thank you, Charisma, for taking the leap with me into this great adventure. I hope it lasts a lifetime!

So, two days ago, i received news that i'm being rotated out of Canada! my month term is over, and now i get to have a break off work until going on my next project. Life is good, and Dynamic is very good to me too. Our travel agent Liz kindly booked me a ticket from Toronto to arrive Sunday in Dallas. Meaning i get to see Charisma that day, and what perfect timing it is!!! Because Sunday is my lovely Charisma's 25th birthday!!! Thank you, Lord!!!

Another praise of today: a card that Charisma had sent on August 28 (before her care package) finally arrived...today! Obviously i'm very happy for that, and i am very proud of the card too! sorry, you can't read the inside also; that's a mystery that stays between us :-)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home