Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Monday, August 20, 2007

Three months of joy

Three months ago yesterday the 19th, Charisma and I held each other tight under the starry night sky in Nacogdoches, Texas, and i remember her asking, i my ear, "Are we girlfriend and boyfriend?"
me: "I guess we are...friends don't hold each other close like this. Well... here we go! May God bless us!"

Three months later, my life has changed because of her.

Charisma, my mood lacks the eloquence it afforded me yesterday. But i hope it suffices to say...
I am more sold out on you than ever before...
I believe in you more than ever before...
You are the world's most beautiful woman in my eyes and getting more beautiful every week...
I believe God is in our midst and turning everything into good for us...
I believe God is FOR us being together...
I have not cared for anyone else more than i have for you...
When i am close to you I feel I am near God...
I have learned more about relationships, our God's grace, and the wonder of His works more than ever since our relationship began...
I am more at peace about you now than ever...
I'm just crazy about you more than ever!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home