Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

new job, day two

quick update here...

on the maintenance floor today, hung out with Philip Wright and talked about marriage/life/Charisma

dumped solvent in a tank where it wasn't supposed to go, got cussed at (jokingly i think) by Dave Pettit. thought about how Charisma might have reacted.

Got to know Dave Pettit, quite A character. his antics distract me from missing Charisma.

helped inside the Christophel's garage which is being built. thought about how i'm developing skills and work ethic God wants in me to be a better person for ... Charisma

shoot, ill just say it..
I MISS CHARISMA!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger The Tack Family said...

that was really cute... I shared it with Megan. you always know how to make me smile :)

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home