Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Monday, August 13, 2007

three months

The first day of my ew work set behind a very colorful and joyous and dramatic past and brough tme into a solemn reality that life isnt' all a bed of roses when it exlude someone very important to my sould. I am at the place I've dreamt fo for the last ten years, and it is just like I imagined. Thi is where I belong, yes, and this is the place I would crave, and if I were to leave it, I would mis it as if it were meant for me. I woul be satisfied here.
But then omeoe steppedd onto the story of my life three months ago, and my worl was changed. W spent most of the time during those three months together, except fo a whole three weeks lacking ehr presence. Viriia was a dream I knew possible ut Charisma was a relationship impossible to dream. God has brough such wonderful things to me through Charisma, and has spoke to my heart ruths that coul be understood only through Hs design of our relationship. He is workign in me in ways I feel too littl eand too weak to cooperate with, but without His challenges, a vital season of my life woul not come to pass.
I realize that the enemy is in the usiness of destroying marriages and the family, adn that there is a spiritual warfare happening right now as Charisma's and my relationship lay down roots. From mmy standpoint, thsi is not an easy batle. I fel the discouragemet and the conflict an the lie swarming and dive-bombing every piece of open flesh not guarded by the shield of faith. Also, whe I have let down my sword of the Wod of God from workign on the offensive, I feel the warm closing in for the strike.
Having a relationship where Gods will and pleasure is the goal certainly diesn't sign one up or a life of uninterrupted bliss. Keeping up my role as a godly boyfriend isnt easy. Leading our relationship by the pure motives, thoughts and attitudes...isn't easy. Bt what a privilege it is for God to give m this woman in my life and appoint me, a fallible, selfish at heart man, to be the oe to encourage her sanctifiation, understand her heart, and to team with her to be the model of the realtionship of the Godhead! I need prayer daily for wisom and viion and faith that this relatinhip is growing and establihed by God' design. Yet it is not I that can accomplish this but God's favor and blessing.
So here' the point I intende thi entry to convey when i started. I am very glad fro all that is in my life now. I'm in Virginia, I mean, life is perfect, right Yet, loneliness is the song of my heart. I beg to be transported into the future so I can be with Charisma agai. Virginia doesn't seem complete without her, either. Yet, I understand that this is only the beginning.
We hope for a day when seeing each other is as easy as going home.
But for now, dear, I miss you.
Lord, haste the day when I can see my sight for sore eyes again.

---August 13, 2007---
---three months since seeing into the eyes of she who has moved my soul---

Radar

2 Comments:

Blogger The Tack Family said...

"Virginia was a dream I knew possible but Charisma was a relationship impossible to dream."

that deserves to be put in the quote book.
and I feel the same way :)

missing you,
Charisma

7:19 PM  
Blogger Radar said...

i was hoping that souded profound to someone other than me!

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home