Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Disappearing

"Other than my dealing with the fits of loneliness, things are going alright. This has turned into a different place since you guys have left. But it's going to be okay. Change and adapt-change and adapt. That's an endlessly occuring theme of life." That's what i told Daisy 30 minutes ago. With her simple question and attentive eyes, Daisy has me always persuaded that she cares to know how I am and that i am doing well. She asks the question-"So, how are you doing?"-and my melancholy temperament crumbles apart. A place inside my heart that is lonely and needy becomes a cage on occasion, but at her entrance the the walls burst because the place she fills was too small to contain her.
She leaves, and the walls are restored. Again a home to loneliness.
The place is disappearing. Change and adapt.
--
Today the skies are letting all the sun's light in. No more cold, rain, wind or clouds. The one off whom the beauty reflects was here. All thoughts are adjectives.

sigh**
Why can't i just snap out of this?
D appears, and i am immediately cleaning, writing, working, thinking, feeling.
Hopeless romantic.
"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on Thee, for he trusteth in Thee." - Isaiah 26:3

--Giovanni

2 Comments:

Blogger Elmo said...

Howdy!

You're not alone!
Even though random, nonexistent people leave comments on your blog, you are NOT alone.
In fact, I think you need a call.
I don't have time to call you.
Oh well, did that ever stop me before?
NO!

7:42 PM  
Blogger Elmo said...

okay, so as soon as I hit 'send' I turned around and hit 'end' because I realized you're probably in Chickaloon church, and I didn't want your phone to ring in case you forgot to put it on 'vibrate'. That's at least two or three sentences worth of complete thoughts, but I think you can tolerate it.
SO- I will try to call you later.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home