Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Another comment turned blog




Yes, 'disenchanted' is my word for my days back, too. i don't feel flirtacious, marvelled or spellbound. My lifestyle that i left behind in May has not caught up to me yet; i'm still bored by television, roads, the niceness of things, and the flat unruggedness. I'm going to have to get used to this again, and that might take awhile. Meanwhile, i am anxious to return to flying because flying has become synonomous with Alaska. I went in for my interview with Linda and Rosemary at Legacy Aviation this afternoon. They are a pleasure to talk with and be around, and in the 1 1/2 hours we spent together, I think they formed a liking toward me. I'm praying that God does lean their hearts to favor me, for another applicant interviewed behind me, because i very much want this job. At the outset, it appears i may have opportunity to utilize each of my experiences as an instructor, mechanic, writer and Alaska-seasoned pilot. So please pray that this comes to pass!

Pictures:

1: the famous Knik gorge calving glacier

2: the Shack

3: Philip, Randy, Daisy, me at Matanuska Glacier

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home