Name:
Location: Bridgewater, Virginia, United States

Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Learjet school day 10

im feeling good at the end of the day because I plugged in a formula for results, and it seems to have been a winner. I spent a few hours in the Lear 75 observers seat behind a pair of excellent pilots, and I saw a lot that I liked and saw a lot that I needed to learn from. Perhaps the most profound lesson was in CRM (crew resource management) and the manner which they interacted, split tasks, and operated professionally.
When time came for me to fly late that night, I felt like I was much more "with it" and proficient.
I flew well through a V1 cut, electrical failure down to the "pea gauges" and flying around to land with a total trim failure.
But what I want to mention tonight is the real outstanding contributor to the fun was my classmate. He was just on top of it, assisting me with situation awareness and making timely announcements about everything. He did a phenomenal job, and overall the night was very enjoyable.
I'll have to say our sim instructor for tonight, Nick, did a really good job as well with explaining things and keeping us in a focused training environment .
Due to the lateness of tonight I'm not spending a lot of time on this entry, so I will be content saying that I'm feeling highly favored of God to be here. That favor is what I should really be excited about. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home